"You Get The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Ever Seen Or It's FREE!"
"But my carpets don't look dirty" Well, guess what........
Even if you don't think your carpets need to be thoroughly cleaned here is why you should call me. In the average home there are over two million dust mites feeding on dead skin scales. They hide in your carpet, upholstery, curtains, mattress and pillows. Mites can double their numbers in ten hours and produce ten to twenty pieces of faeces per day. That is one hundred thousand dead bodies and thirty million pieces of faeces added to your home every day. Microscopic mite faeces and corpses are small enough to be airborne and get in the lungs. Eighty percent of the population who suffer from allergies are allergic to airborne mite refuse. Your home is a dust mite nursery and you could be swimming in their unhealthy mire. For example, one tenth of the weight of a two year old pillow is dust mite faeces! To help limit their effect on your health you need to clean your carpets and furniture more often.
Dust mites may be crawling underneath your feet or you could have kicked them into the air you breathe as you're reading this.
There is no better time to clean your carpets and upholstery than right now!
Get The Facts on Carpet Cleaning
Sand is scratching your carpet.
Each day I pull pounds and pounds of sandy soil out of the base of your neighbour's carpets.
It's in yours too! Spread the yarns apart and look deep.
It's grinding your expensive yarns into worthless fibers that fill up your vacuum.
Every moment you wait, your carpet wears out faster!
How do the traffic lanes feel? Oily residues from the street and air is drying to your carpet. Slightly sticky they grab dirt and lock it on. soils bond with the carpet through a process called "oxidation" causing colour change, and becoming permanently attached. If you wait too long, you are throwing away the key to unlocking dirt and oil from traffic lanes. The longer you wait between cleanings the more soil permanently damages your carpet.
Clean before traffic lanes show up!
FACT THREE: Is the air starting to smell stale? Pollutants in the air are filtered through your carpet. The carpet traps them so you don't breathe them over and over. What happens when that trap gets full? Your family starts breathing dust mites, debris, dander, pollens, pollutants, fungus, spores bacteria, chemicals, scores of known carcinogens and a long list of other really gross stuff. Once your carpets natural filtering ability gets full, it's time for a thorough cleaning for your health's sake.
ALL THE FACTS: Clean and breath easier.
The facts are, clean every 6-9 months before traffic lanes first start to appear.
Your carpets will last longer, look better and protect your health. You will breathe easier
YOUR CARPET YEARNS FOR THE BEST COMPANY:
The "which method is better?"" game is a trap to lure you into paying for old technology. The largest carpet mill in the world recommends a powerful TRUCKMOUNTED extraction machine, where all the water and soil is extracted out of the carpet. And using a small electric machine only for spotting small areas.
The truth is, when we invest wisely, we get what we pay for. Call the cheapest company you can find and I'll bet you get a big sales pitch with a little bit of cleaning. It only makes sense that the cheapest company has to cut costs by using cheap cleaning agents, cheap cleaning equipment and cheap personnel spending as little time as possible cleaning your carpet. Is that really going to solve all the problems I have mentioned? Of course not. You don't have to spend a fortune to keep your carpet appearance up. Just get the best value for your investment.
You'll find my prices reasonable and my service EXTRAORDINARY.
I guarantee it! Call our office now to arrange your free survey and no-obligation written quotation.
Call office: 0800 783 7969
Know The Ten Step Process About The Best CARPET CLEANING
The Ten Step Process
To The Cleanest, Healthiest Carpet You've Ever Seen
If you want the best clean ever you MUST use a carpet cleaner who performs the following processes - or you're simply wasting your money.
- HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First we vacuum with a high filtration cleaning system specifically designed for super-high performance professional cleaning. Ensuring 100% constant airflow with 100% suction to give 100% cleaning performance all of the time.
- MOVE LARGE FURNISHINGS. We will move larger furnishings - such as chairs and tables - but for insurance reasons we ask you to move smaller valuable items such as ornaments before we arrive.
- PRE-SPOT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-spot your carpet for all difficult stains. That is, we will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on stains which are of particular concern to you - or that we know will be difficult to remove using non-specialist techniques.
- HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. Next we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirts and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art van mounted extraction machines.
- TRUCK MOUNTED HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. 20 times more powerful than electric machines. The machine stays in the van, no noisy machines taken into your property, self-contained to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The van mounted, high-pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better because it heats water to a high temperature and then shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet. This is the only method of cleaning recommended by the world's largest carpet manufacturer. Unfortunately (for us!) the machines are very expensive - over £18000.00 for a fully kitted up unit!
- RESIDUE FREE RINSE . We use the Truck mounted machine to ensure a residue free rinse that ensures the integrity of your carpet and helps to retard resoiling.
- PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet.
- GROOMING. Finally where appropriate, we will groom your carpet to leave it in best possible condition. This usually means we run a grooming rake over the carpet to ensure the fibres are tangle-free and 'fluffy' as possible.
- RAPID DRY SYSTEM. We use special carpet drying equipment to help reduce the drying time so you can use the carpets quicker.
- FREE SPOTTER. After we have you carpets looking their best we want you to keep them that way with FREE spot cleaner and spot removal guide.